As we reported last August, the former site of Pete’s Restaurant, One Old Fulton Street (corner of Old Fulton and Water streets) in the Fulton Ferry Historic District, will become a Shake Shack. According to this Eagle story, the owners expect it to open by mid-summer.
Shake Shack Coming to One Old Fulton by Mid-Summer
By Claude Scales on April 4, 2014 10:18 am in Commercial Real Estate, Food, Fulton Ferry Historic District
Connect with BHB
- Jack the Horse Fundraiser Update
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.