As we reported last August, the former site of Pete’s Restaurant, One Old Fulton Street (corner of Old Fulton and Water streets) in the Fulton Ferry Historic District, will become a Shake Shack. According to this Eagle story, the owners expect it to open by mid-summer.
Shake Shack Coming to One Old Fulton by Mid-Summer
By Claude Scales on April 4, 2014 10:18 am in Commercial Real Estate, Food, Fulton Ferry Historic District
Connect with BHB
- Friend of a Farmer Building On the Market for $3.85 million
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.