Our Karl Junkersfeld took a stroll to Brooklyn Bridge Park, checked out the progress of construction of the Pierhouse and met a flock of birds on the way. Just another perfect day in Brooklyn Heights.
Karl Junkersfeld Checks in on the Progress of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Pierhouse Devolopment and Some Birds
Connect with BHB
- Former Transportation Commissioner Criticizes Mayor’s BQE Plans
- Movies With a View Returns Thursday July 6th
- Juneteenth and Father’s Day Weekend Round Up
- Movies With a View at Brooklyn Bridge Park, This Year’s Theme: “We Are Family”
- Why Is a BQE Solution So Hard to Find? Will We Lose Chapin Playground and Access to Fulton Ferry/DUMBO?