Page Six reports that Keri Russell was the victim of an uncle-nephew burglary duo who struck overnight. According to law enforcement sources, the pair entered her Hicks St. home through an open window on the first floor and made off with a Filson bag, Macbook Air, necklace and earrings. They then struck a home on Remsen St. where a resident called the police and helped cuff the duo: Stephan Swindell, 19, and his uncle, Ronald Swindell, 50. Russell reported the incident at the 84th precinct this morning.
Cops Nab Uncle-Nephew Burglars After They Rob Keri Russell’s Hicks Street Brownstone
Connect with BHB
- Man Stabbed In the Chest Leaving Clark Street Bodega
- Robberies Reported at Sidney Place and Joralemon St.
- UPDATE! JENNA FOUND! Brooklyn Tech Student, Jenna Hospedales, Missing Since Thursday
- Escaped Prisoner Leads to Neighborhood Hubbub
- National Night Out Against Crime – Tues., Aug. 7, 4:30 pm at Pier 5
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.