An 8,000-square-foot Sephora opened today inside the Municipal Building on Court St. In addition to multiple shades of every cosmetic tchotchke you can think of, there was also a DJ, hors d’oeuvres and a makeup-building workshop. Tomorrow there will be a gift-card giveaway at 9am, followed by a color palette workshop from 11-3. On Sunday there will be another workshop with artist Hisham Bharoocha from 4-8. And happily, there is Nars there every day.
Sephora Now Open in Brooklyn
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- “A Novel Kitchen” Opens on Atlantic Avenue
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Now Open Sundays
- The Results Are In: BHA’s Future of Montague Street Survey
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.