An 8,000-square-foot Sephora opened today inside the Municipal Building on Court St. In addition to multiple shades of every cosmetic tchotchke you can think of, there was also a DJ, hors d’oeuvres and a makeup-building workshop. Tomorrow there will be a gift-card giveaway at 9am, followed by a color palette workshop from 11-3. On Sunday there will be another workshop with artist Hisham Bharoocha from 4-8. And happily, there is Nars there every day.
Sephora Now Open in Brooklyn
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.