In addition to the Banana Republic shoot on Henry St. today, the HBO series Boardwalk Empire will also be filming on Monroe Place. (So it will be Christmas on Henry St., and Prohibition on Monroe.) You may be able to glimpse some of the scenes before getting waved away by the PAs, but just make sure your car is out of the way.
Boardwalk Empire Shooting on Monroe Place
Connect with BHB
- Coming Virtual Events from the Center for Brooklyn History
- Guardian Reviews “Not Another Second,” Photographic Show at Watermark About LGBTQ Seniors
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Don’t Miss “A Radio Christmas Carol” by Brooklyn Heights’ Own Theater 2020 Saturday, December 12
- Upcycling, China, And Art Unite at The Brooklyn Teacup
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.