While Saturday, July 14, was the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille, our Gallic friends on Smith Street in Cobble Hill are having their celebration Sunday, until 10 in the evening. Karl was there, without his cam, but managed to get some good video–which you can see after the jump–with his iPhone.
Smith Street’s Bastille Day Celebration Sunday Until 10 p.m.
Connect with BHB
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
- Thousands Gather for George Floyd Vigil at Cadman Plaza
- Brother of George Floyd to Lead Memorial Vigil at Cadman Plaza Park Tomorrow.
- Brooklyn Historical Society Presents Free On Line Events; Collects COVID-19 Memorabilia
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Airshow Tuesday, April 28
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.