Window of the former Jennnifer Convertibles space, at 121 Montague Street between Henry and Hicks, where Le Pain Quotidien is on its way, as of Friday morning, March 9. Want to know the difference between yeast and levain? Pick up an employment application.
Connect with BHB
- Friend of a Farmer Building On the Market for $3.85 million
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.