Disney’s new cruise ship, the 130,000 ton Disney Fantasy, could be seen from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade this morning, arriving after a trans-Atlantic voyage from the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, where she was built. She was heading toward the Hudson River and the cruise terminal on the West Side of Manhattan.
Disney Fantasy Arrives on Maiden Voyage
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.