Disney’s new cruise ship, the 130,000 ton Disney Fantasy, could be seen from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade this morning, arriving after a trans-Atlantic voyage from the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, where she was built. She was heading toward the Hudson River and the cruise terminal on the West Side of Manhattan.
Disney Fantasy Arrives on Maiden Voyage
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.