Disney’s new cruise ship, the 130,000 ton Disney Fantasy, could be seen from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade this morning, arriving after a trans-Atlantic voyage from the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, where she was built. She was heading toward the Hudson River and the cruise terminal on the West Side of Manhattan.
Disney Fantasy Arrives on Maiden Voyage
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.