The MTA has announced that trains on several lines serving Brooklyn Heights will be skipping stations in downtown Manhattan in both directions starting at 10:00 this morning and continuing for the duration of the parade, which is expected to last several hours. The skipped stations will be Wall Street and Fulton Street on the 4 and 5 (but not the 2 and 3), Fulton and Chambers on the A and C, and City Hall on the R. There will be normal service on the 2 and 3, at Bowling Green on the 4 and 5, and at Cortlandt and Rector streets on the R.
Subway Update: Giants Victory Parade Means Disruptions Today
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.