From the BHB Inbox comes this dispatch from Greg Rutter:
Just a heads up that the apartments of 151 Remsen street were evacuated last night because of a gas leak. It all happened around 3:00 AM and had all the residents out of the building for about 15 minutes. At first it was rumored to be a main break and that it might take all night (or longer) to repair. They were let back in when they realized that the leak was caused by Cafe Masala’s oven’s being left on. The firefighters simply turned off the oven and everyone went back to sleep.