For registered Democrats, there is a primary election tomorrow for the nomination for Civil Court Judge. The candidates are Sharen D. Hudson, a practicing attorney, and Cheryl Gonzalez, a Housing Court judge. You can find your polling site here.
Primary Election Tuesday (9/13)
Connect with BHB
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- BQE Reconstruction & “Design/Build” is Focus of Brooklyn Heights Association’s Annual Meeting This Wednesday
- What’s Holding Up Approval Of Design/Build For The BQE?
- Vacant Retail Spaces: Why? What, If Anything, Can Be Done?
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.