Willowtown’s Iris Cafe has dismantled its outdoor seating, reportedly after neighbors complained about noise. Our man with a cam Karl “this upsets my routine greatly” Junkersfeld documents the simple joys of alfresco dining, and decries their demise. Video after the jump.Note: Mr. Junkersfeld’s cat apparently deleted the YouTube vid by accident. Hey, it happens. But Karl is still upset about the outdoor seating.
Loss of Iris Cafe Sidewalk Seating Lamented
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.