Mr. J. and his video cam were on hand to catch the action at the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy’s lively Sunset Soca party yesterday evening. The video begins with a look at the Park’s wealth of natural delights, both plant and animal, then swings into the soca beat. Video after the jump.
“Sunset Soca,” Through Karl’s Lens
By Claude Scales on June 3, 2011 8:46 am in Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, Fun, Music, Nature, Video
Connect with BHB
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- The King of Staten Island Has a Brooklyn Heights Connection
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.