Bill Ringler, President of the Riverside Tenants’ Association, has advised us that the court hearing the appeal of the state Division of Housing and Community Renewal’s decision denying Pinnacle Group, landlord for the A.T. White Riverside Apartments, permission to destroy a courtyard and several mature trees that lie between the apartments and the BQE to build a parking garage, has decided to uphold the DHCR’s decision. Pinnacle, represented by Heights resident and former City Council member Ken Fisher, has filed an appeal.
Flash: Court Upholds Order Barring Riverside Garage Construction
By Claude Scales on May 15, 2011 2:05 pm in Brooklyn Heights, Development, Landmark Preservation, Legal, News
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.