Neil Calet, Columbia Heights resident, advocate and tireless worker on behalf of the Promenade gardens, sends us these photos of planting last November (see above), and of the first blossoms of hellebores heralding the coming spring. More photos after the jump.
From Planting to Blossoming: Hellebores in the Promenade Gardens
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.