Scenes From Last Night’s BHA Pub Crawl
From left to right: past Brooklyn Heights Association President Tom van den Bout; Karen Auster, President, Auster Agency, Inc., planners of the event; and BHA President Jane McGroarty enjoy Promenade Prosecco Punch at Armando’s. Getting into the Brooklyn Bridge Buzz at Roebling Inn. (More photos and text after the jump.) Some of the crowd at Armando’s. Two architects, Ms. McGroarty and Brenda Nelson, wife and professional partner of Mr. van den Bout, at the Brooklyn Heights Wine Bar. Vanessa brings on the Buzz at Roebling Inn. The throng gathers outside Pete’s Waterfront Ale House. Tom takes aim at Roebling’s dartboard. Isabel pours the punch at Armando’s. The gang assembled at Roebling Inn; your correspondent is at lower left.
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.