The Brooklyn Daily Eagle’s Mary Frost reports that federal law enforcement officials, evidently tipped off by our coverage of the “stealth no parking zone” next to 20 Henry Street, have been using the spaces there. The Brooklyn Heights Association’s Judy Stanton took strong exception to this, as Frost’s article notes.
Feds Grabbing 20 Henry Parking Spots
By Claude Scales on July 23, 2010 2:04 pm in Government, Landmark Preservation, News, Parking, Real Estate
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.