Karl Junkersfeld enlists the help of Cranberry’s Jim Montemarano in saving one car from being towed in front of 20 Henry Street. BHB reader “My2Cents” had posted signs warning unwitting motorists that they would be towed from the No Parking zone after the normal DOT sign was obscured by scaffolding around the old Peaks Mason Mints Factory.
20 Henry Street Ticket Imbroglio – the Video
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.