Eight of twenty four new condos at the Franklin Trust building at 166 Montague Street are now in contract according to Brownstoner. The last two sold at full asking prices of around $1.6 million. Back in January, our Karl Junkersfeld got a sneak peek at the new units and used that opportunity to lay some history on us too. Watch the video here.
B’Stoner: 166 Montague 33% Sold
Connect with BHB
- Bossert on the Block
- Brooklyn Poets Finds Its Home at 144 Montague St. to Welcome All to Writing Workshops, Open Mikes and More
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Announces Move to 137 Montague Street This Fall
- Restler Launches “Go Fund Me” Page for Deceased Construction Worker’s Family
- Construction Worker Killed In Fall from 124 Columbia Heights
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.