Eight of twenty four new condos at the Franklin Trust building at 166 Montague Street are now in contract according to Brownstoner. The last two sold at full asking prices of around $1.6 million. Back in January, our Karl Junkersfeld got a sneak peek at the new units and used that opportunity to lay some history on us too. Watch the video here.
B’Stoner: 166 Montague 33% Sold
Connect with BHB
- Montague BID Head Tapped to Lead Atlantic Avenue BID; Will Have Both Roles
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Promenade’s Montague Street Entrance Being Cleared
- Sorry, Brooklyn Heights Did Not Set a Property Value Record
- BHA Annual Meeting: BQE, Clark Street Station, Empty Storefronts, and More
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.