Andrew Porter sent us these black and white shots of Brooklyn Heights taken after the Blizzard of January 1975. Click on photos for larger version.
Brooklyn Heights, Blizzard of 1975
Connect with BHB
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
- The King of Staten Island Has a Brooklyn Heights Connection
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.