The Brooklyn Eagle reports that today’s evacuation of the Brooklyn Federal Courthouse may have been caused by a computer repairman’s bag being mistaken for a bomb. Occupants were asked to leave the building after a woman found the bag outside the courthouse and an x-ray revealed wires inside.
Computer Geek’s Bag May Have Caused Courthouse Evacuation
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.