The Brooklyn Eagle reports that today’s evacuation of the Brooklyn Federal Courthouse may have been caused by a computer repairman’s bag being mistaken for a bomb. Occupants were asked to leave the building after a woman found the bag outside the courthouse and an x-ray revealed wires inside.
Computer Geek’s Bag May Have Caused Courthouse Evacuation
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.