BHB tipster “TF” ran out in the rain to catch opening day at Iris Cafe at 20 Columbia Place. He says, “I can’t wait to go there for lunch. It’s adorable and the people were super friendly.”
Willowtown’s Iris Cafe – the Photos!
Connect with BHB
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.