During the “neckdown” construction project on Henry Street, Karl “Add Urban Archeologist to my Resume” Junkersfeld caught a glimpse of old timey cobblestones that have been hidden under asphalt at Henry and Cranberry for decades.
Henry Street Cobblestones – Now You See ‘Em, Now You Don’t
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
- Batten Down the Hatches: Isaias is Coming
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.