During the “neckdown” construction project on Henry Street, Karl “Add Urban Archeologist to my Resume” Junkersfeld caught a glimpse of old timey cobblestones that have been hidden under asphalt at Henry and Cranberry for decades.
Henry Street Cobblestones – Now You See ‘Em, Now You Don’t
Connect with BHB
- Batten Down the Hatches: Isaias is Coming
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.