In an effort to help local business, BHB’s Homer Fink and company will be “holding court” at various establishments over the next few months. We kick off our Beat the Recession Tour at Jack the Horse Tavern, 64 Hicks Street, corner of Cranberry Sunday 8/9 at 3pm to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. Buy a drink and share some conversation with your pals from Brooklyn Heights Blog. See you there!
Homer’s Beat the Recession Tour – Sunday 8/9, 3pm at Jack the Horse Tavern
Connect with BHB
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
- A Day to Celebrate: Scenes from Day 1 of Phase 2 in Brooklyn Heights
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.