If the Cobble Hill Blog’s report of a “harem” of women stalking Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the set of his new flick Remember Me on Amity Street today is any indication, our humble nabe will experience a similar invasion next week when filming hits Cranberry Street and surroundings.
Brace Yourselves Brooklyn Heights: Vampire Robert Pattinson is Coming
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.