If the Cobble Hill Blog’s report of a “harem” of women stalking Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the set of his new flick Remember Me on Amity Street today is any indication, our humble nabe will experience a similar invasion next week when filming hits Cranberry Street and surroundings.
Brace Yourselves Brooklyn Heights: Vampire Robert Pattinson is Coming
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.