Friday, June 19, 2009. I’ve decided, for the time being, to feature comparative photos of Pier 6 in this weekly post, since I’ve now found a good vantage point–the roof of the LICH parking garage–from which to shoot it. Comparative photos of the north and south ends of Pier 1 follow the jump.
Park Progress: Piers 1 and 6 (Sixteenth Report)
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.