Stroll the Brooklyn Heights Promenade and you can hear it day and night: the constant thwapping of tourist helicopters. Flights take off from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport (DMH) located just south of the Seaport and is operated by Saker Aviation Services. According to the Stop the Chop NY NJ, “these tours are allowed to operate […]
Tag Archives | Carlos Menchaca
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Open Thread Wednesday June 9, 2021
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday June 9, 2021
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.
Get BHB in your inbox everyday. Enter your email below.