A new combination café and used book and record store, A Novel Kitchen, has opened at 151 Atlantic Avenue, between Clinton and Henry streets, on the Brooklyn Heights side. Their menu features a wide variety of dishes suitable for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner, combining influences of many different cuisines. Vinyl records, CDs, and DVDs are in the case at the center of this photo, with books in the case at the rear. There is another, much larger bookcase to the right, not in the photo.Here is their dining area.
“A Novel Kitchen” Opens on Atlantic Avenue
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.