The Brooklyn Women’s Exchange (photo), which has been open Thursdays through Saturdays as well as taking orders on line (and you may still do so) has now opened for in person shopping from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. If you shop on line, you may now pick up your purchases curbside Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 4:00 p.m. During the Thursday through Sunday in-store shopping hours you may now come in (mask required, and limited number of customers allowed inside at any time) and browse their extensive collections of crafted items, many by local artisans. These include, among others, housewares, jewelry, kids’ and dolls’ clothes, toys and games, greeting cards, and delicacies, as well as books of local interest. The Exchange is now featuring cold weather accessories (we may have some more cold weather coming) as well as items and gifts for Easter and Passover. The store is located at 55 Pierrepont Street, between Hicks and Henry.
Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Now Open Sundays
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.