Nabe blogger (and BHB contributor) TwoFones has posted an interview with him that took place at the Informa Mobile TV conference in November:
Informa recently put up a short interview with me at their latest Mobile TV conference in NYC this past November.
Must caveat that the lights were very hot and very close, thus my glistening sheen.
Other interviews on the site are with:
- Tom Burgess, CEO of Third Screen
- Robin Chan, Director of Entertainment Programming at Verizon Wireless
- Miguel Geraldes, Data and Content Director at TMN
- Ujjal Kohli, CEO of Rhythm New Media
- Rory O'Conner, Director of Mobile Products at Irdeto
- Giuseppe Piersantelli, Service Innovation at Telecom Italia
- Levi Shapiro, Director of Audience Metrics at Telephia
- Elizabeth Sherman, Head of Mobile at Revver
The general theme of all the clips is mobile video and advertising. It's a nice cross-section of people and worth a quick look to see what's on the minds of some of the folks making mobile TV happen.
Comments are closed.