Hard though it may seem to believe, this summer marks the twentieth season of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy’s free “Movies With A View,” which are shown on Thursday evenings in July and August at the Harbor View Lawn on Pier 1. This year’s lineup includes favorites from previous seasons; among these is local hero Spike Lee’s Crooklyn, which will be shown on August 1. The season begins this Thursday, July 11 with a screening of another movie with a Brooklyn locale, Pariah. There’s more information and a full schedule here.
Movies With A View Returns This Week
By Claude Scales on July 7, 2019 6:54 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, movies
Connect with BHB
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
- New Section of Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.