Open Thread Wednesday

What’s on your mind? Comment away!

Share this Story:

Connect with BHB

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

  • Jorale-man

    At the corner of Joralemon & Clinton Streets, there’s a green city garbage can whose container door is always propped wide open out onto the sidewalk. It’s an invitation for rodents and is generally unsightly, with trash spilling out. Does anyone know where a complaint may be filed for that? I’ve looked on 311’s website and don’t see a suitable category.

    Incidentally, I’ve tried many times to shut the container, but it doesn’t want to budge.

  • Banet

    I would just call 311. They’ll know how to route it.

  • Jorale-man

    Good point, thanks.