This Thursday evening, November 29 starting at 6:30 the Brooklyn Historical Society will present “Malls vs. Bodegas: Resisting the Suburbanization of the City.” This panel discussion will be moderated by Paul Goldberger, contributing editor of Vanity Fair. Admission is $5, or free for BHS members. Make reservations and more information here.
Shop Small? Find Out What Can Be Done To Fight “Mallification” At BHS Thursday Evening
By Claude Scales on November 27, 2018 9:50 pm in 11201, Brooklyn Heights, Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.