This Saturday, October 28 Brooklyn Bridge Park will present its eighth annual Harvest Festival on Pier 6, near the foot of Atlantic Avenue, from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Activities will include a parade, a haunted marsh, a pumpkin patch, arts and crafts, face painting, music, and games. It’s all free. There’s more information here.
Harvest Festival at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
By Claude Scales on October 25, 2017 4:25 pm in 11201, brooklyn bridge park, Events, Fun, Games, Kids, Parents
Connect with BHB
- Court Street Office Supplies to Close in February
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week
- Bargemusic This Weekend
- Grace Church Names Rev. Dr. Allen F. Robinson its New Rector
- Musical Interfaith Services at BHS and First Presbyterian to Celebrate MLK Jr. Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Court Street Office Supplies to Close in February January 22, 2018
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week January 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.