The Montague Street Business Improvement District is presenting a “Make it Montague Sunday Social” this coming Sunday, September 17 from noon to 4:00 PM. It will feature music, dancing, and a kids’ zone. Montague Street between Hicks and Henry, between Henry and Clinton, and between Clinton and Court will be closed to traffic during the event. Admission is free.
Montague Street “Sunday Social” on the 17th
By Claude Scales on September 10, 2017 11:21 pm in 11201, Brooklyn Heights, Events, Fun, Kids, News, Parents
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Maker Extends Her Stay
- Subway Violence Hits Close to Home
- Opening of New Brooklyn Heights Public Library Delayed Until Summer ’21
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.