Last Saturday night, April 4, I jumped on the F train, got off at Smith and 9th for The Ganesh Experiment at The Brooklyn Artists Gym. Down a dark street and over the Gowanus Canal, I found myself at 168 7th Street, the home of the Gym. Up on the third floor, 10,000 square feet, I found a large buzzing hive of about 40 artists and musicians. Oh my. Where to begin? For me, a glass of wine. Thus armed, I walked into the main gallery. Read the full story at Cobble Hill Blog
Waiting for Ganesh at The Brooklyn Artists Gym
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.