The annual City of Water Day festival, presented by the Waterfront Alliance, will be this Saturday, July 15 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Governors Island, easily reached by ferry from Pier 6, Brookyn Bridge Park, near the foot of Atantic Avenue, or from Pier 1, near the foot of Old Fulton Street. There will be many enjoyable activities for adults and for kids, and live music. Admission is free. More information here.
City of Water Day on Governors Island Saturday
Connect with BHB
- BHS Presents “Free Love” This Friday Evening, February 9
- Grace Church WinterFair Saturday, February 3
- Pier Six Towers Update: Developers Busy Building and Advertising Despite No Court Decision
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week
- Musical Interfaith Services at BHS and First Presbyterian to Celebrate MLK Jr. Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.