Page Six of the New York Post, your local source for all things Kardashian and their ilk, reports that St. Ann’s School is “too exclusive” for the children of actor Matt Damon, who is moving from L.A. to New York. Reading through the short piece, it becomes evident that this wasn’t an incident of snobbishness (“What? Only one Academy Award?”) but one of strict fidelity to the rules. When Damon applied, the classes for next academic year were filled. Rather than bend the rules a little to accommodate a celebrity’s kids, as the Post piece quotes “an insider” as saying other private schools would, St. Ann’s held firm.
St. Ann’s School Makes Post’s Page Six: Door Closed for Matt Damon’s Kids
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.