According to this notice posted in the window of the ex-Spicy Pickle, soon-to-be Armando’s reborn location, Community Board 2’s Health, Environment and Social Services Committee invites public comment on the application of Peter Byros Enterprises, Inc. for a Beer/Wine & Liquor license at the Committee’s next meeting, to be held on April 1 at 6:00pm, at Brooklyn Hospital Center, 121 Dekalb Avenue, 3rd Floor, Conference Rooms 3A and 3B.
Armando’s Seeks New Liquor License
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.