The Eagle reports that a joint venture, including Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner’s company and two others, has closed on the purchase of the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ headquarters complex, for a reported sum of $340 million. The buyers intend to “turn it into an office campus.”
Watchtower Headquarters Complex Sold; Office Development Planned
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.