Macy’s tells us that this year’s Fourth of July Fireworks will be launched from the East River again. Prime viewing locations will be the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and the high floors or roof decks of any buildings with river views.
Fourth Of July Fireworks On East River Again
By Claude Scales on June 3, 2016 11:38 pm in brooklyn bridge park, Brooklyn Heights, Fireworks, Fourth of July
Connect with BHB
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday July 29, 2021
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.