The annual spring Willowtown Fair will take place on Saturday, May 14 on Willow Place (between Joralemon and State streets) from noon to 5:00 p.m. This year’s event will feature food for sale from Iris Cafe, home baked goods and plants for sale, a Willowtown Bluegrass Band, Fire Engine Co. 224, face painters, games, rides, and races (see photo) for kids, a raffle, and directions for a self-guided Willowtown walking tour. Admission to the fair is free, and all are invited.
Willowtown Fair Next Saturday
By Claude Scales on May 8, 2016 11:49 pm in Arts and Entertainment, Events, Food, Fun, Kids, Music, Parents, Shopping
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.