Tomorrow–Saturday, May 7–from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., local children’s author Tad Hills will be at the Brooklyn Women’s Exchange, 55 Pierrepont Street, to read from and sign his New York Times best selling books Duck and Goose, Rocket Learns to Read, and others. More information here.
Children’s Author At Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Saturday, May 7
By Claude Scales on May 6, 2016 8:24 am in Arts and Entertainment, Events, Fun, Kids, Literature, Parents
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.