This is your last weekend to see the Heights Players’ production of Joseph Kesselring’s Arsenic and Old Lace, described as “the world’s first horror comedy”. featuring BHB contributor Marc “Weegee” Hermann in the role of Officer O’Hara. Performances are Friday evening, January 22 and Saturday evening, January 23 at 8:00 and Sunday afternoon, January 24 at 2:00. There are more details here, and you can reserve tickets here.
Last Minute Weekend Suggestions: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.