Photoville will return for its fourth annual display of photography at Brooklyn Bridge Park starting this Thursday, September 10 and remaining through Sunday, September 20. It will be located in the space upland of the Picnic Peninsula and near the foot of Joralemon Street, previously occupied on Sundays by Smorgasburg.
Photoville Returns to Brooklyn Bridge Park This Thursday, September 10
By Claude Scales on September 5, 2015 2:45 pm in Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, Photography
Connect with BHB
- Christoph Niemann, Brooklyn Heights and Berlin Artist, Has Gallery Opening in DUMBO Thursday Evening
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Presents “Telemann: the Faithful Music Master” Saturday Afternoon
- A Murder is Announced—in March
- Brooklyn Art Song Society Presents “February House” at First Unitarian Friday Evening
- Heather Wolf Presents “Warbler Wednesday” at Estuary; Bird Walk in Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.