What we previously reported as a “tentative” rescheduling of the hearing on Save the View Now’s motion to re-open its lawsuit against Brooklyn Bridge Park Corporation and the developers of Pierhouse (photo) has now been confirmed. It will take place tomorrow morning (Thursday, August 6) at the New York Supreme Court, 360 Adams Street, in Justice Knipel’s 7th floor courtroom, starting at 10:30. More details here.
Hearing on Save The View Now Tomorrow at 10:30 A.M.
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.