We’ve received notice from Community Board 2 that some streets in Brooklyn Heights will be milled and re-paved this summer. We don’t yet have specific dates, but will provide them when available. Streets slated for daytime work are: Joralemon from Clinton to Hicks; Columbia Heights from Pierrepont to Cranberry; and Pineapple from Columbia Heights to Henry. Those slated for nighttime work are: Remsen from Clinton to Court; Joralemon from Fulton Mall to Clinton; Montague from Court to Montague Terrace; and Court from Montague to Atlantic Avenue.
Street Milling and Paving in Brooklyn Heights This Summer
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.