Next Friday, May 1 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Patricia Kirshner, Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Vice President for Capital Planning and Construction will lead “Jane’s Walk,” a tour of the outer two thirds of Pier 6, still under construction, that when completed will include “[a] seasonally vivid flower meadow, winding pathway and lush perimeter plantings.” The event is free, and no RSVP is necessary, but participants “will be required to sign a waiver and should wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes.” There’s more information here.
Get a Sneak Preview of New Parkland on Pier 6, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Connect with BHB
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
- “Motherless Brooklyn” Movie Shoot Transforms Henry Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.