Next Friday, May 1 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Patricia Kirshner, Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Vice President for Capital Planning and Construction will lead “Jane’s Walk,” a tour of the outer two thirds of Pier 6, still under construction, that when completed will include “[a] seasonally vivid flower meadow, winding pathway and lush perimeter plantings.” The event is free, and no RSVP is necessary, but participants “will be required to sign a waiver and should wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes.” There’s more information here.
Get a Sneak Preview of New Parkland on Pier 6, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Connect with BHB
- Grace Church WinterFair This Saturday
- Spread Love Brooklyn Collecting Cold-Weather Wares for Asylum Seekers This Sunday
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Presents “Dutch Masters – Painting and Music in the Early Baroque” at First Unitarian Saturday
- News from the BHA: Dog Park Cleanup Tomorrow; Fellowships for College Students; and Vote for Annual Meeting Theme
- Two Singer-Songwriters at First Unitarian Saturday
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.