It’s a three-peat this coming weekend. There are no planned route diversions, cancellations, or station skips directly affecting service at any local stations this weekend (Friday evening, January 23 to Monday morning, January 26). However, C trains will be running once every fifteen minutes. The following week (Monday, January 26 to Friday, January 30) each night from 11:45 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Brooklyn bound A trains will bee diverted to the F line between West 4th Street and Jay Street-Metro Tech. This means no service from Manhattan to High Street. As an option take the 2 train to Clark Street. 3 trains will not be running in either direction during these same late night hours, but 2 trains will be running, so there will be service at Clark Street and at the 2/3 platforms at Borough Hall.
Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.