The Grace Chorale of Brooklyn, along with a string quartet, will present a winter concert, “Luminous Night,” on Friday evening, January 23, at 7:00, at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church, Clinton and Montague streets. The program includes Beethoven’s Elegischer Gesang along with works by contemporary composers, one of which is a world premiere of “Three Joyce Poems” by Brooklyn composer Vince Peterson. Admission is $15; or $12 for seniors and students. The concert will be repeated Saturday evening the 24th and Sunday afternoon the 25th at other Brooklyn venues. There’s more information and you can buy tickets on the Grace Chorale Website.
Grace Chorale Presents “Luminous Night” at St. Ann’s Church Friday the 23rd
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Maker Extends Her Stay
- Subway Violence Hits Close to Home
- Opening of New Brooklyn Heights Public Library Delayed Until Summer ’21
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.